Last year Pearl of Pearl’s World of Romance hosted the first Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge. With the new job she started recently, she decided not to host the challenge this year but I offered to host it in her place because this was one challenge I really enjoyed doing this year and I didn’t want to see it end already. Pearl had no problem with my suggestion so I’m pleased to say that CRRC2011 will still be around.
I’m basically copying what Pearl had for the challenge last year because I’m not changing anything of the challenge. If it’s not broke, don’t fix it, you know? *g*
1. By contemporary romance I mean straight contemporary, so without paranormal, fantasy or time-travel elements. Sexy, steamy contemporaries are eligible and so are category romances. (i.e. Harlequin Blaze, Harlequin Presents, Harlequin Super Romances, Silhoutte Desires, etc.)
2. Read at least 10 contemporaries between January 1, 2011 and December 31, 2011
3. You don’t have to pre-select your books, you can just add them as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed. Nothing is set in stone! Also, the books you choose can crossover into or from other challenges you are participating in.
4. Feel free to grab the button below for the sidebar of your blog. It would be great if you would link it back to this post so others can find their way back to this post and join the challenge.
5. If you decide to join this challenge be sure to create a post telling others and feel free to add a link back to this post so others can join in the fun.
6. Add your name and post URL to Mr. Linky below.
Have fun & Happy Reading!!
When signing up below for Mr Linky, please add the direct link to your post where your challenge post will be listed as it makes it much easier for others to find.
Many thanks to Pearl for letting me host this challenge!