I’ve seen a couple challenges for “2011 Debut Authors” but those that I have found have all been geared towards YA authors. Not that I have anything against YA authors, judging by all the YA books in my house that the girls read, but I felt I should do my own challenge for 2011 Debut Romance Authors.
Valerie helped me with my button because my begging/nagging wasn’t pretty.
1. Read at least 10 books by “debut” romance authors between January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2011.
2. I debated about this and books where an author is “debuting” a new name (i.e. Maureen Child who will have a book out in 2011 as Regan Hastings) will be able to count in this challenge.
3. You don’t need to make up a list beforehand but if you want to, feel free to do so. Just keep in mind it’s not a “strict” list and you can change it at any time to fit your reading schedule. Crossovers into other challenges are allowed in this one.
4. Feel free to grab the button above for your blog.
5. If you decide to join this challenge be sure to create a post telling others & feel free to add a link back to this post so others can join in the fun.
6. Add your name and post URL to Mr. Linky below.
Have fun & Happy Reading!!
When signing up below for Mr Linky, please add the direct link to your post where your challenge post will be listed as it makes it much easier for others to find.