Am I the only one seeing doubles these days? I know it’s bound to happen with all the book covers coming out but I’ve really started paying attention lately.
Compare & see —
Now the next two aren’t exactly the same but it looks like the same dress to me, almost the same pose and the guys almost have the same shirt on.
Have you seen any covers that reminded you of another book?
Saw this on Shiloh Walker’s blog and my first thought was “I want to do it, too!” But, instead of “things”, I’m going to post about 11 books I’m looking forward to reading when they’re released this year.
1. IN BED WITH THE HIGHLANDER, SEDUCTION OF A HIGHLAND LASS & NEVER LOVE A HIGHLANDER by Maya Banks (Totally cheating, I know, but I can’t just list one of them as it’s a trilogy! *g*)
2. NEVER ENOUGH by Lauren Dane (Adrian’s book…enough said.)
3. ONCE & AGAIN by Lauren Dane (Nathan’s book…was so glad to hear he’s getting his own book!)
4. MOON BURNING by Lucy Monroe (The Book Goddess knew I’ve been eager for this one as an early copy arrived in my mailbox yesterday. Excuse me while I do some *happy dancing*)
5. THE DEVIL IN DISGUISE, THE ANGEL IN MY ARMS & THE SINNER WHO SEDUCED ME by Stefanie Sloane (Cheating again but in my defense, it’s another trilogy & the covers are just BEAUTIFUL! Plus, it’s a debut author & fits into my Debut Romance Author challenge I have going on this year. Sue me. *g*)
6. BIG BAD BEAST by Shelly Laurenston (Do I really need to give a reason why I have this on the list? Right, didn’t think so. *g*)
7. PRIDE & PLEASURE by Sylvia Day (Finally! A new historical! Have been waiting for this one and the cover is gorgeous. Reminds me a lot of The Tudors.)
8. HOTTER THAN WILDFIRE by Lisa Marie Rice (I need to only see her name on it and IT. WILL. BE. MINE. MINE, I say! *g*)
9. ANIMAL MAGNETISM by Jill Shalvis (Everyone should read Jill. She’s freaking hilarious in her books.)
10. A LOT LIKE LOVE by Julie James (I adore her writing & would be willing to be her minion if she would just write more than one book a year….the withdrawals of waiting for a new book by her are awful….I’m feeling less twitchy now but for a while there, it was BADDD. *g*)
11. THE PERFECT PLAY by Jaci Burton (First? THE COVER. Holy mother of all covers, right? The Cover Gods have done an amazing job with this one! Second? It’s a Jaci book, so of course it would be on my list! Duh! *g*)
*****Make sure you click on the covers to see the full effects! :) *****